Monday, June 1, 2009

10 Weeks Pregnant!! Update on TJ

Well, this week I am 10 weeks pregnant. I'm currently waiting for a referral to go through to the maternal fetal medicine clinic. I rented a baby doppler from Babybeats.com and got it the day I turned 10 weeks. The first day I tried I couldn't find the heartbeat, but I tried again the second day and found it! 150's and strong!!!!

We took TJ to go see his pediatrician a couple days ago (friday) and she said he's doing GREAT and to keep doing what we're doing. he is 23 3/4 inches long and 12lbs 1 oz!!!!!!!!!!

He kept trying to roll off the table on her. He had to get some of his 9 month shots... poor little guy had to get 3 different injections! he really hated it. he's been very fussy ever since.

he's also gotten a new habit of just crying for about 15 min. before falling asleep when he's tired. he cries like somebody's beating him! lol. So we have to leave him in his crib to cry it out for a bit and then fall asleep. As soon as I get in to see MFM at loma linda, I'll start the new blog. I just want to be sure this baby is doing well..... and I want to have info to actually blog about! lol..


Cindie

No comments:

Post a Comment